The Steps Of Repairing Pitch Marks:
- Upon noticing a putting green golf ball mark simply dig your pitch repairer into the undamaged outsides of the golf ball mark.
- Gently pull the surrounding grass towards the center of the golf ball mark. Avoid pulling up as this damages the grass roots.
- Putting Greens are amazingly elastic and the grass will stretch over the golf ball mark.
- Work your way around the outside of the golf ball mark pulling small pieces of grass over the center of the mark on the putting green.
- When you have completed a full circle use you putter club bottom surface to gently tap the stretched grass into a flat surface over the golf ball marks.